The steps to take while making purchases from Amazon
After an order has been placed, the steps that need to be taken by Amazon.com need to be performed, and they need to be executed in the precise sequence that was mentioned in order for the transaction to be successfully completed. If this is not done, the transaction will not be completed properly.
How to buy from Amazon
Follow these steps to get started shopping on Amazon:
The first step: create an account on the Amazon website, by following the following steps:
- Click on this link to go to the Amazon website: Click here, then click "Account and Lists" in the tab at the top of the page.
- Click the "Create a new account" button next to the question "Are you a new customer?" below the "Sign In" button to go to the signup form and make a new account.
- Fill out the form by putting in your name, email address, and the password you want.
- Follow the steps to verify your account by typing the code you got via email in the place for that and also by proving your cell phone number.
The second step: Search for the goods you want to buy, by following these steps:
- Go to www.amazon.com to see what Amazon has to offer.
- Choose the search area in the search bar if you want to, and then type the search words for the object you want.
- Click on the button with the magnifying glass.
- Sort or narrow search results by part, price, review score, and other factors.
- Click on the search result you need to see more information about the thing.
The third step: complete the purchase process by following the following steps:
- Make sure you know when the product will be delivered so you can get an idea of when you might be able to get it.
- Check out what other people who have bought the same goods have said about it.
- Choose the color or size you want before clicking "Buy Now" or "Add to Cart" Before you make your final payment, you will be able to choose between View Your Shopping Cart and Checkout.
- Sign in to your account again, and then type in the address where you want the goods sent.
- Choose the payment method. You can use a credit card or one of the other options there. Fill in the necessary information and click "Add your Card."
- Click "Continue," check the most recent information about your request, and then send it.
How to cancel your order via the Amazon app
You can cancel your purchase order from the Amazon app by following these steps:
- Go to "Your Orders" page via the following link: click here.
- Clicking on the check box next to the item you want to remove, but in the event that you want to cancel all items and the entire order, you must choose "Select all".
- Clicking the "Cancel checked items" button when you have finished selecting the items to be canceled, and after confirming the cancellation process, Amazon will send a confirmation message to the email address registered in your account.