How to take a screenshot on Windows 10 without software
If you are wondering how to take screenshots in Windows 10… In this quick tutorial, we offer you several ways to make the process easy. About a year ago, Windows 10 came with a comprehensive and easy screenshot tool called Screenshot and Sketch. But there are also different ways to capture what's on the screen in Microsoft's latest operating system.
Take a screenshot using a keyboard shortcut:
By making use of the keyboard shortcut that is included into the Windows 10 operating system, you will have a quicker access to the screenshot and sketch tool that is included in the operating system.
- Please hit Win, Shift, and S all at the same time.
- Use the cursor to choose the area you want to record.
- To modify and save your picture, you may do so by clicking on the popup window that is located at the bottom right.
Take a screenshot directly using the Screen Capture and Sketch tool:
Microsoft's brand-new program, which was designed exclusively for this purpose, is still the most effective method to take screenshots on Windows 10, since it was built specifically for this reason.
. The application described here is a great illustration of how to put it to use:
- Go to Start > Programs > Screen Capture and Sketch – Capture d’écran et Croquis
- Click on New at the top left and select the area to capture
- Click on the floppy disk icon to save the image
Take screenshots using the Print Screen key:
Alternately, if you find that utilizing the keyboard shortcut method 1 is not to your liking, you have the option of changing the Print Screen key (Imp. écr Prt Scr) such that it immediately launches the Screen Capture and Sketch tool.
- Open Screen Capture & Sketch app
- Click on the three dots, then Settings
- Then go to Use the Print Screen button to open the screenshot
- A window will pop up and ask if you want to change the app - click Yes to continue
- Go to Windows Settings > Keyboard > Print Screen Shortcut
- Activate the feature by clicking on the button with the same name
- Restart your computer to save the changes
At this point, the only thing you need to do is press the 'enhance' key, since it will do everything else for you automatically.
to take a screenshot in a method that is completely automated and does not need the involvement of a human being.
You will need to click on the pop-up window that is situated in the lower right-hand corner of the display in order to save your photo or make any adjustments to it. You can find this window by looking at the screen.