How to prevent someone from seeing your snaps on Snapchat
The process of blocking a person on the famous “Snapchat” application is one of the very easy operations, because “Snapchat” simply allows this feature for its users who suffer from annoying friends. In order to block a person on "Snapchat", a number of very simple steps must be followed, through which the process of blocking annoying people on this famous application can be completed.
Ways to Prevent Someone from Seeing Your Snaps on Snapchat
Launch the Snapchat app, then proceed with the instructions below:
-Go to Friends List, then scroll down until you find the individual whose account you want to block and click on their name.
-The "gear" symbol will show on the right side of the username when you have completed the next step, which is to click once on the username.
-If you choose the "gear" symbol, a pop-up window will open, from which you may choose the "Block" option for this buddy.
- Once you have done so, choose the "Block" option from the drop-down menu, and the name of the blocked user will be moved to the area labeled "Blocked" at the very bottom of your friends list (below the line in red).
- You have "now blocked" this individual, and any users that you block won't be able to access your stories or send you snaps in the future.
How to unblock a person on Snapchat?
When you unblock a person on the "Snapchat" application, you may change your mind about one of those whom you have blocked, and here you can unblock them, and this matter will only take one minute to unblock them, and to do this, you must follow the following steps:
- Go to your Friends list, then scroll down your Friends until you reach the Blocked list, find the username of the person you want to unblock.
- Then click once on the username, the "gear" icon will appear on the right side of the username.
- Click once on the "gear" icon, a popup will appear with the option to "Unblock" this friend.
- Then click on the “Unblock” option, the name used for this person will move to its previous place in your friends list.
- Now that person will be “unblocked”, and they will now be able to send you a “Snapchat” and tell your stories again.
Steps to completely delete a person from Snapchat
You can also completely delete a person from your friends list on Snapchat instead of blocking them.
To do this, you can follow these steps:
Go to your Friends list, then scroll down to the name of the person you want to delete.
- Then click once on the username, you will see the "gear" icon appear on the right side of the username.
- Click on the "gear" icon, a popup will appear with the option to "delete" this friend.
- Now press the "Delete" option, the name of this person will disappear from your friends list permanently.
- And you will see "This person is now deleted", and you will no longer be able to send or receive "Snaps" from this person, or see each other's stories.