Changing the wireless network password on a TP-Link router
Changing the password of the tp-link router and Wi-Fi is one of the most important steps that must be taken. This is because the default password for the login page or the Wi-Fi network is weak and known, which makes your router vulnerable to hacking. In this guide, we will show you how to change the Wi-Fi password tp link and the router password from the mobile, step by step.
Read also : Instructions for doing a search on Google Images
Why change the password of the Tp-link router from the mobile phone?
Changing the password of your TP-Link router through your cell phone is important because it protects your data and information from theft and break-ins.
Among the most important of these are your personal accounts, bank card information, and work account information.
Changing your router's password can also help you use less of your Internet package and get rid of double speed.
This is because hackers stealing your password is the main cause of slow Internet, so to get rid of this problem, you must follow the method we'll explain below.
If you follow the steps we'll show you, you'll be able to change your router's information easily.
Change the router and Wi-Fi password
There are many security reasons why we should change the router password and the Wi-Fi password:
- With the growth of hacking tools and methods, it's easier for outsiders to get into the network and use up the internet package, which causes the package to run out quickly.
- Changing the password on the router is an important step to protect the data on the devices that are connected to it. Changing the master password on the TP-Link router is also necessary.
- To keep the router safe from strange actions, you can: 192.168.1.1 is the address of the page where you log in to change the router's settings.
- The router comes with a weak password, like most routers, so it is possible for a stranger to join to it.
- Overall, changing the password for the Wi-Fi network or the router page is an important and useful step, and we'll show you how to do it, especially for the TP-LINK TL-WR845N, which is one of the most common types of routers.
Log in to the router page
The first step to change router settings is to go to a page by following these steps:
Step 1: Verify that you are connected to the router, whether via Wi-Fi or by wire.
Step 2: Log in to the browser you are using
Step 3: You will find the router's page number on the back of your router
Step 4: If you are not logged in when you click on the previous link, you can type the following address: 192.168.1.1 in the top search bar of your browser, and after entering you will be asked to log in.
Now use the login data that you find as I said on the back of your router. Mostly admin is in both fields. After entering the data, click on the Login icon.