Steps to send a text message using Gmail
Did you know that you can use your Gmail account to send free SMS messages to your friends? Yes you can! It's a very easy process, and for some people, it's easier than sending an SMS over the phone. To learn how to do it easily, we start with the first step below. Obviously, you should read the piece and follow the directions below...
Read also : colleen hoover net worth
How to send an email via Gmail
You can use Gmail to send texts by just doing the following:
using a computer
- Click here to go to the main Gmail site.
- Go to your account and sign in.
- Click the plus (+) sign next to "Compose" at the top left of the screen.
- Enter the email address of the person getting the message in the "To" field at the top of the message screen. This field is labeled "e-mail."
- You can add more than one receiver by hitting the (Tab) key on the computer after writing each email address and restarting the process after typing each address.
- If the person wants to send the letter to a secret location, they can write the email addresses in the (Bcc) field. If they want to send it to other people without hiding it, they can write the email addresses in the (Cc) field.
- Write the subject and title of your thesis in the space provided. The title and subject of a thesis generally tell you what it's about and what it's about.
- Write the message in the big box in the middle of the screen, right below the subject field. This box is there for that reason.
- You can change the font style, size, and other aspects of the message's text if you want to by coloring the text and picking the right tool from the list of tools.
- To connect a file to a message, click on the clip-shaped button at the bottom of the message screen, then choose the file you want to attach, whether it's a picture, file, video, etc.
- Once you're done writing the message and telling who it should go to, you can send it by clicking the Send button.
using the phone app
- Open the Gmail app and log in to your account.
- Click the pen sign at the bottom of the screen, which says "Compose."
- Enter the email address of the person you're sending the message to where it says to do so.
- Write the title, the message, and any files that you want to send.
- When you're done writing the message, click the kite sign in the upper right corner of the screen. This means "Send."
How to send a large video using Gmail
Follow these steps to send large movies through Gmail: Gmail users can send up to 25MB per letter, so the movie must be smaller than that to be able to download.
- Put the video on Google Drive.
- Click Compose a letter when Gmail is open.
- Click the "Google Drive" button at the bottom of the screen with the triangle form to download files.
- Choose "Upload".
- Click the "Select files from your computer" button.
- After choosing the file, click the "Open" button.
- Put the movie on Google Drive, and a link to it will be in the Gmail letter.
- When you click Send, a message will come up asking if you want to share the link in the message. Click "Allow" to let this happen, and the link will take the receiver to Google Drive, where they can find the "Video" file.