How to find out what type of Android your phone is using
Many mobile phone owners have a question in mind: How do I know the model of my mobile, whether it is from iPhone, Samsung Huawei, or other Android devices? Knowing the mobile model helps us to easily search for its specifications, in addition to knowing its price and many other information.
How do i know my mobile model
We can find out the model of the mobile phone using many methods; Where we can know this by looking at the information written on the box of this phone, and we can know the model by using some applications that help in accessing the characteristics of the mobile phone as well, such as the Droid Hardware Info application for mobile phones that run on the Android system, and it is worth noting that Apple proves its phone models on the back of the same phone as well.
How do I know the type of my Android device
The type of Android device is identified by entering the settings and then clicking on the “About Device” option to display a lot of information about the Android device, including the type and model of the device.
We can also identify the type of device through some applications as follows:
- Go to the App Store and search for the Phone INFO application, then download this application.
- Run the Phone INFO application, then click on the General option from the program interface to show the type and model of the device.
How to know the type of mobile Huawei
Many Huawei phones operate with the Android operating system, which means that it is possible to know the types of these phones by entering the settings and then clicking on the About device option, or this can be done by downloading the Phone INFO application as previously, and we can also know the type of Huawei phones by looking at the information written on the back of the battery if the cover is also removable, and some people use a code through which the type of mobile can be known as well.
How do I know the type of mobile phone iPhone
It has already been mentioned that Apple installed the type of its phones on the back of the mobile, and we can know the type of iPhone phones as well through the following:
- Go to the Settings menu and then click on the General option.
- Click on the “About device” option to find out the serial number of the mobile.
- Go to Apple's CheckCoverage website.
- Enter the password and fill in the letters in the image in the space provided.
- Click on the Continue button to see all the details of the mobile.