How to download and install Google Chrome browser
Google Chrome is a web browser that can be downloaded for free and is very lightweight. It is compatible with Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Android, and iOS. Please read and follow these steps in order to successfully download and install it on the operating system of your choice.
Read also : How to renew residence permits in the UAE online
How to download google chrome on computer
One of the most prominent features of Google Chrome from other Internet browsing programs is that it has a small size and is light on computers and can be downloaded for free on all computer operating systems (Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Android, iOS), To download and install Google Chrome, follow these steps:
Download Google Chrome on your computer:
- Visit the Google Chrome website. Click on the Chrome download icon.
- Determine if you want Google Chrome to be the main browser or not.
- Click OK and download after reading the site's terms and policies. Sign in to your Chrome account.
- Download Google Chrome on mobile phones.
- Enter the mobile application download program.
- Search for Chrome.
- Install chrome on mobile. Run the application.
How to show the home button in google chrome
The programmers based on the Google Chrome program are working to maintain the ease of use of the program without having any technical problems in it and to obtain an interface that serves all users of the program in which many advantages are available, and there are many hidden features that need to be revealed in order for the person to benefit from them, and among those characteristics are what It is called (the home button), which can be shown as follows:
- Log in to Google Chrome. Click on the main menu tab, which is indicated by the three dots on the far right of the screen from the top.
- Choose the Settings tab from the drop-down menu.
- Choose the page appearance tab, in which there is the option to show the home button.
- Click on the Show Home button option to appear on the Chrome settings bar.
Clear cache in google chrome
The data that is accessed is saved in the cache of any Internet browser such as Google Chrome, and getting rid of this saved data rids the computer of many problems, most notably slowness in operation, and this is done by following the following steps:
- Log in to Chrome. Click the More button on the far right of the screen.
- Click on the More Tools tab, and then click Clear Browser Information.
- Choose when the data was stored and which will be written off.
- Select all existing boxes, and then click on Clear Data.