How a woman may quickly add weight to her frame
The pursuit of weight gain seems strange, as it is known that the majority of people suffer from obesity, and they seek to lose weight, but a large group of people still need to gain weight. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) confirms that underweight is more common among women than men. In this article, we discuss how to gain weight in more than one way.
method of weight gain
It's a crucial issue that comes to mind, and that's why some individuals are seeking for ways to pack on the pounds: why? The following is a list of the most significant dangers associated with losing weight:
- According to the findings of a research conducted by the Department of Cardiovascular Diseases at the University of Queensland College of Medicine in Los Angeles, being underweight poses a greater threat to one's health than being overweight does.
- After the age of 38, being underweight is a sign of increasing health risks, according to a new research that came out of the Department of Health and Care Sciences in the Faculty of Health Sciences at Arctic University in Norway.
- Being underweight lowers a person's immunological capabilities and makes it easier for diseases to spread across the body. Osteoporosis is a condition that affects certain people and may occasionally even cause a decline in fertility. It also increases the chance of getting sarcopenia, often known as muscular wasting, as well as dementia.
The healthy way to gain weight
There are many methods used to gain weight, including the following:
- Calorie increase: Weight can be gained by increasing the calories that the body takes in daily, and it is preferable to increase calories from the normal rate by 300-500 calories to increase weight slowly.
- Increase protein: A study in the United States of America in 2020 on 23 individuals proved that increasing protein increases muscle mass in the body, and it is preferable for an individual to get an amount of protein estimated at about 1.6 g per day per kilogram of body weight, taking into account that Excessive protein intake increases the risk of heart disease.
- Increase carbohydrates and fats: Carbohydrates and fats increase the amount of calories and accelerate weight gain, and eating carbohydrates and fats is the best and fastest choice for gaining excess weight.
The method of gaining weight in the ring
Fenugreek has been used in alternative medicine since ancient times, as it was prescribed to treat many diseases such as diabetes, and to increase the flow of milk for nursing mothers. The following are the reasons for relying on fenugreek in weight gain:
- Aperitif: The ability of fenugreek to increase weight stems from its being an appetizer, especially for carbohydrates, and North African women are known to eat fenugreek before marriage to gain weight, and the University of Maryland Medical Center advised using 250 mg three times a day as an effective treatment for anorexia, and on the other hand Fenugreek is used with animals such as horses and cattle to stimulate weight gain.
- Increased desire for sugars: Fenugreek increases the desire to eat more carbohydrates, due to the fact that it stimulates insulin, according to the reports of the American Heart Association, and eating carbohydrates, as it is known, is the first way to gain weight.Read more on the medical website