An instruction manual on how to find work at Google
Google job? Are you good enough to work at Google? If so, find out how Google hires people. Every year, Google gets millions of resumes. So, the company has some rules about who can work there and how to apply. Dear Reader, we've mentioned all of Google's requirements and perks for those who meet them. Follow along with the piece to find out what the company needs from you in order to hire you.
What is google
An American global technology company that specializes in ads for all search services on the Internet and for sending emails through gmail.
The offices of Google are in the city of "Mountain" in the US state of California.
Google started out in the search field, but it has since grown into many other areas, such as the Internet, artificial intelligence, electronic guidance services, smart phones, computers, and laptops.
Google is now one of the world's five most valuable brands.
It is also thought to be one of the best service technology companies in the world.
Google job requirements
- Google does not hire anybody. "Laszlo Bock," who is in charge of hiring at Google, made a list of things that candidates must have.
- If you want to work at Google, you need to know what its most important needs are.
- The head of hiring said that the following are the most important requirements for a job at Google:
- Google doesn't expect college degrees. Google gives skill and the ability to learn and find things the most weight. Google doesn't require a college degree, but having one will give you more job experience and skills.
- to show imagination and skill in their work. Experience is not enough.
- To work at Google, you need to be smart. Google wants you to be logical and know how to think.
- Be patient and determined to avoid depression. This is what Google needs.
- Serious planning for the future.
- Leadership and pushing for goals in a strong way.
- Google also gives hiring smart people a lot of attention.
- Technical skills, a lot of information about the area, and a strong desire to put new ideas into action.
Advantages of working at Google
Google workers get different perks. There are many of them. Google tries to meet the wants of its employees, encourage them to grow, and keep them from getting bored or depressed at work. Here are some of Google's best perks to get you to apply:
Google tries to fix problems that make it hard for employees to do their jobs. They always get rid of things that make work harder. This will get rid of every problem.
There are nice places to eat, play sports, and work out at Google's offices. Employees can use the massage rooms, barbershops, car washes, dry cleaning, and other services.
Google gives its employees a 10% raise when the company does well.
health insurance for employees.
She meets what employees give.
Pets are welcome in the Google Workspace.
Google also has people who can fix flat tires that happen on the way to work.
Most importantly, Google pays its employees well.