Advantages of putting a coffee mask on the face
Coffee is one of the grains beloved by many people, not only for its distinctive taste and its multiple benefits in awakening and energizing the mind, but - also - coffee beans have many aesthetic uses, so we will explain to you what are the benefits of a coffee mask? How is this mask applied?
How to make a coffee mask
The coffee mask is made by following the following recipe:
- Three tablespoons of ground coffee, but cardamom is not added to it.
- Almond oil or cornstarch.
- egg white
How to use
- Place all of the above ingredients together in a bowl and stir well until combined.
- The mixture is applied to the face and left on the face for half an hour.
- Rinse off the mask with lukewarm water and gently pat the face dry.
- Repeat this mask once a week to get the best results.
What are the benefits of a coffee mask?
The coffee mask is a mask that carries many benefits for the skin, and these benefits include the following:
- It gives the skin smoothness, freshness, vitality, and radiance.
- Getting rid of dead skin cells, if used as a skin scrub.
- Facial skin gets rid of dark circles that appear under the eye.
- It hides swelling and inflammation that affects the skin as a result of exposure to direct sunlight.
- Reduces signs of stress and fatigue that appear on the skin.
- Unites skin tone and eliminates skin pigmentation.
- It contributes to increasing collagen production in the skin and thus reduces the appearance of white lines and signs of aging that appear on the skin.
- Coffee contains antioxidants that help get rid of the signs of aging that appear on the skin.
- It stimulates blood flow in the skin.
Effects of coffee mask on the skin
In spite of the fact that the coffee mask has many positive effects on the skin, it is possible for this mask to cause harm and adverse effects, particularly when it is used in an excessive amount, including the following:
- Dry skin, because caffeine absorbs fluids from the skin, which leads to dry skin, but this problem can be treated by drinking a sufficient amount of fluids at least three liters per day to avoid exposure to this problem.
- The appearance of signs of aging, although coffee contains oxidants that help get rid of the signs of aging, but excessive use of this mask may lead to an increase in the appearance of increased wrinkles.
- Pale skin, excessive use of coffee mask increases the paleness of the skin color, because it raises the level of amino acid in the blood, which causes an increase in the level of cholesterol in the blood, which gives the skin a yellow color or jaundice.