Extension of exit-re-entry visa for those outside the UK, residen
Extend the validity of exit and return visas for individuals who are currently living outside the Kingdom in order to prevent the cancellation of 1445 residency. This is necessary because the service of extending the validity of exit and return visas for those who are already living outside the Kingdom plays a key role in protecting against the possibility of deportation and the residence issue.
cancellation, which takes place when you do not enter the country during the time that the visa is valid for, because it is possible to benefit from it by following these steps:
- Simply go here to utilize the digital platform that Muqeem provides.
- Enter your username and password, then check the "I'm not a robot" box to confirm that you are not an automated system.
- Simply click the option labeled "Sign In."
- To access the Ijarah Residents tab, go to the home page of the website.
- Enter the residency number or passport number of the expatriate whose visa you desire to renew. This number can be found on the expat's passport.
- Clicking the Next button, then reading the information you supplied and confirming that it is accurate before selecting the option to extend the visa.
- Find out how long the extension will last.
- After you have selected the option to lengthen the validity of your leave and re-entry visa, you will be sent a notification indicating that the process was completed successfully.
The way of extending a visa that allows exit and re-entry through Absher.
The following procedures need to be carried out in order to obtain an extension of the exit and re-entry visa through Absher:
- Simply follow this link to enter the "Absher" service site, which is operated by the Ministry of the Interior.
- To make the change, you will need to activate your Absher account by logging in.
- Choose "Services for Domestic Workers" from the available options on your list of services.
- There will be a submenu that is displayed, which will feature services linked to domestic workers.
- Simply select "Companion and Family Visa Services" from the drop-down menu.
- Choose "Visas" from the drop-down menu that will now display.
- After that, you will need to input the new date for the visa.
- Extending a driver's permission to leave and enter the country privately
- By following the processes outlined below, an employer can electronically extend an exit and re-entry visa for a private driver without the driver having to make a trip to the Passport Office for the extension.
Check out the Absher online platform.
- Simply select the option to release it.
- After entering your username and password, click the Sign In button.
- Enter your login information into the "My Services" icon.
- Select the visa services you need.
- Find more about the visa extension service for exiting and entering again.
- To extend your visa for a certain number of additional days, please enter that number below.
- Put the date in both Gregorian and Hijri format.
- Please specify when you will be returning to the Kingdom.
- Complete the form with the necessary information, including your residence number and visa number.
- Simply confirming the application and extending the visa can be done with a click.
The terms and conditions of the visa extension through Absher
To be eligible for an extension of the exit and re-entry visa for individuals who are currently located outside of the Kingdom, one must fulfill a number of requirements, some of which are listed below:
- The applicant is responsible for paying the necessary fees.
- When applying for a domestic worker visa for one person, the cost is 100 Saudi riyals, however when applying for multiple people, the cost is 200 Saudi riyals.
- In the event that the dates were input wrongly or the date based on the hijri calendar does not match the date based on the Gregorian calendar.
- It has been decided that the official expiration date of the entry visa to the Kingdom shall be based on the Gregorian calendar.
- It has been decided not to renew the employer's worker visa who is now in Absher status.
- Whether it be a person who has passed away, a person who is evading legal penalty, or a person who has anomalies in the field of recruitment, all of these scenarios are problematic.
- It is required that the employee whose visa is going to be extended be present outside of the nation when the extension is being processed.
- If the worker's residence permit is valid and continues to be valid until seven days before its expiration date, then the worker can be received in the interior of the country.
- In order to get the visa extended, you have to apply for it at least ninety days before your current stay is set to expire.
Costs associated with the extension of an exit and re-entry visa for persons who are currently outside the Kingdom
Those who are currently located outside of the Kingdom are required to pay one of the following fees in order to extend their exit and re-entry visas. These fees, which vary depending on the type of visa, are as follows:
Single entry, single exit and return visa: the extension price is one hundred Saudi riyals for each extra month for which the visa is extended.
Multiple entry and departure visa: the extension charge is 200 Saudi riyals, and each additional month of extension costs an extra 200 riyals.
The fee for the prolongation of the exit and re-entry visa should be paid.
The General Directorate of Passports of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has announced that the fees that are owed for the extension of an exit and return visa can be paid through the website of the bank that is responsible for paying the fees on behalf of the expatriate person. Additionally, the fees can be paid through ATMs in the following ways:
- Visit the automated teller machine (ATM) that is closest to you.
- Put the bank card into the machine that accepts it, which can be found here.
- Put the password down on paper.
- To access the machine's governmental services, select the relevant option from the machine's primary user interface.
- Choose the Payment services option.
- Followed by the Departure and Return Visa Extension Service, Expatriate Passports should be selected.
- In the "Residence Number" field, enter the number of the resident who will have their visa cost paid for them.
- Find out how long the suitable extension should be.
- After selecting the Pay fees option, a text message will be sent to the cellphone number that was registered with the bank to inform the customer that the process of paying the visa fee has been completed successfully and that the amount has been withdrawn from the customer's available balance in the bank account.
Find out whether or not your visa allows you to leave and return to the country.
It is helpful to question about the validity of the exit and re-entry visa in order to minimize the possibility of incurring a fine due to a delay in returning to the territory of the Kingdom. This is because it is feasible to inquire about the visa's validity in the following ways:
Please click here to go to the website for the Saudi Arabian Ministry of the Interior.
- To view the list of passports, you will need to scroll down the page.
- To select an exit and re-entry visa, you must first click on the arrow located at the bottom of the list.
- Simply click here to enter the Absher interface.
- Select users from Absher, then log in to the platform by entering your username, password, and the visual verification code that appears on the screen.
- After clicking on the Inquiry Service tab, choose the Passports option.
- Please include the resident's passport number as well as their residence number.
- Please provide the national identification number of the sponsor.
- When you click the button labeled View Visa Details, your validity date will be displayed.
- The length of time that the resident's leave visa and return visa are valid
- The validity of the departure and re-entry visa for the resident, as mentioned in the Passports, is three months, counted from the date of travel; however, if it is provided in days, it is computed from the date of issue. If it is specified in months (60, 90, or 120 days), the validity is three months, counted from the date of travel.
The grace period following the expiration of the visa that allows travelers to leave and then return to the Kingdom.
citizens of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia are permitted to remain in the country for a grace period of up to two months beyond the expiration of their exit and re-entry visas. The maximum length of time that citizens are permitted to remain in the country during this grace period is two months. The resident is required to make the payment that has been determined to be appropriate by the General Directorate of Passports.
A fee will be assessed for those whose exit and re-entry visas have expired.
In the event that the exit and re-entry visa is not renewed electronically, the sponsor with whom the resident person is registered must pay a fine of 1,000 Saudi riyals for the first time, a punishment of 2,000 Saudi riyals for the second time, and a fine of 2,000 Saudi riyals for the third time. If the visa is not extended, the resident person must leave the country and return within 30 days. The fee is 3000 riyals, taking into consideration that if the extension of the visa is not granted, the visa holder faces the possibility of deportation along with the revocation of their residence for a period of three years.